- Get familiar with r programming language
- Understand statistical analysis using R programming
- Explore how to analyse research data using statistical methods and R programming
- Explore how to represent data using basic graphs in R.
This course aims to provide basic training in understanding the concepts in data science and statistical analysis using R programming. The R programming language is one of the most widely used programming languages among the data scientists, researchers and clinicians. Being an open-source software, it is freely available and allows integration with other applications. The course will be a hands-on program where participants will play with the dataset provided to them through exercises and analyses it using R software.
Module 1 : (7 hours)
- Overview of Data Sciences
- Introduction to R programming
Module 2 : (3 hours)
- Arithmetical Operations in r software
Module 3 : (5 hours)
- Data Management in r
- Data entry
- Data Cleaning
Module 4 : (10 hours)
- Descriptive statistics
- Data visualization
Module 5 : (5 hours)
- Inferential Statistics
- Chi-Square test
- Dalgaard, P. (n.d.). Introductory Statistics with R (Vol. Second ). Springler.