The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) of the College provides remarkable support to the activities of the institution. The PTA assists the overall development of students by extending financial and other supports to the curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities of the students.
Aims and Objectives
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with teachers.
- To set up facilities in the college premises for the benefit of the students as and when required.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies and extra curricular activities.
- To arrange guest lectures to give career, educational guidance etc.
A dedicated Parent Teacher Association with Adv. V.N. Sasidharan, a parent as president and Dr. Santo Jose as Secretary functions in the college, Prof. Ajitha V.R and Prof. Paul Mathews were served as the conveners of the PTA. The PTA executive committee comprises of parent representatives from each class and department heads, give its valuable support and suggestions to the staff council for planning and implementing the programmes.
PTA arranged a function to welcome and give orientation to the first year students and their parents on the day of commencement of the first year classes.
In order to ensure better participation of parents, students,and teachers,PTA suggested the idea of convening class wise PTA meetings once in a semester immediately after the Terminal /Model examination instead of general meetings. Parent-Teacher-Student Meet is conducted individually to evaluate their performance and monitoring. Excellence Day is celebrated every year under the auspices of PTA to congratulate the toppers of final year classes and also teachers with special achievements
Dr. Gireesh Kumar G.S
Dr. Santo Jose
Sri. Justin Jose
Rev. Biju Joseph
Dr. V.J Disha
Dr. Nisha Joseph
Dr. Jincy Devasia
Assistant Professor (HOD)
Dr. Ansa Andrews