Gather and Learn for a Professional Excellence
The B. Voc course in Tourism and Hospitality Management was granted to the college by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 2018. The course has been designed to suit the contemporary requirements of the industry and aims at promoting skill development and entrepreneurship among students.The department conducts industrial visits to various centres of repute in the tourism
- To be a leader in the development of professionals in the field of tourism and hospitality management.
- To train and educate at all levels, persons of outstanding abilities who can become future leaders for the tourism industry.
- To work closely and proactively within the industry to address the need of the highly skille
The Department of Tourism and Hospitality is dedicated:
- to impart quality higher education and training in the field of tourism and hospitality management.
- to prepare globally competitive managers and professionals for the international tourism and hospitality industry.
- To provide judicious mix of skills relating to profession and appropriate content of General Education.
- To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the programme.
- To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
- To provide vertical mobility to students coming out of 10+2 with vocational subjects.
- To integrate NSQF within the undergraduate level of higher education in order to enhance employability of the graduates and meet industry requirements.