Towards realising our vision of holistic education, the college visualizes a pattern of education founded on Christian values and secular principles and has formulated the following objectives:
- To motivate young men and women of all caste and religion to avail the best higher education opportunity leading to research, social welfare and nation building.
- To provide an additional opportunity to the Christian Minority students and marginalized communities to find a space for education and to infuse in them an urge for knowledge and social commitment.
- To cultivate a sense of discipline, human values and moral uprightness in our younger generation.
- To make the young ones conscious of socio-economic realities and respond meaningfully and effectively to have a lasting impact on our social fabric.
- To enable students to play an integral part in nation building by protecting our nature and promoting sustainable development.
- To provide students an opportunity to learn in a multicultural context respecting all cultures.