Department of Physics commenced in the year 1982 by the introduction of science group in Pre-Degree Courses and upgraded to an undergraduate department in the year 1998. We offer UG programme in Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry as the complementary courses. We have opted Information Technology and Physics in daily life as the choice based course and open course respectively. The department functions with well equipped Mechanics and Electronics Labs. Faculty of the department are activel
The Department of Physics strives to mould young minds to become scientifically motivated and make ready for higher education by stimulating scientific temper and human values.
The Department of Physics is dedicated to impart scientific knowledge by amplifying the key concepts in Physics and encouraging scientific curiosity in students. By efficiently implementing current techniques in teaching learning process, we try to uplift our students to be innovative and flexible to meet the latest developments in the scientific world.
- To inculcate knowledge concerning the fundamentals in Physics.
- To help students to think creatively and critically about scientific problems and experiments.
- To provide a detail understanding of the physical principles of universe.
- To develop skills in conducting experiments, observing, analyzing and interpreting results.
- To enhance basic computational and analytical skill of students.