The Research Committee of Henry Baker College consists of highly qualified, motivated and talented minds. The role of the Research Committee is to evaluate whether a proposed project is consistent with the institution’s mission, whether appropriate resources are in place to conduct the research, and whether the study outcomes are likely to be useful. It is a key mechanism for developing the strategy and policy to ensure sustained excellence in research and knowledge transfer.
Functions of the Research Committee:
- To monitor the quality of the research.
- To organise Seminars/ Workshops on Research Methodology for students and faculties.
- Motivate the faculties to pursue their research works in their respective fields and acquire doctor degrees.
- Honours the teachers those who awarded PhD.
- Encourages the teachers to take up Major and Minor Research Projects.
- Motivates the faculties to publish their research papers in reputed journals.
- Encourages the students and teachers to participate in National/ International Seminars/Workshops and Conferences.
- Create awareness among the students about the authenticity of research projects