The Research Committee of Henry Baker College consists of highly qualified, motivated and talented minds. The role of the Research Committee is to evaluate whether a proposed project is consistent with the institution’s mission, whether appropriate resources are in place to conduct the research, and whether the study outcomes are likely to be useful. It is a key mechanism for developing the strategy and policy to ensure sustained excellence in research and knowledge transfer.
Functions of the Research Committee:
- To monitor the quality of the research.
- To organise Seminars/ Workshops on Research Methodology for students and faculties.
- Motivate the faculties to pursue their research works in their respective fields and acquire doctor degrees.
- Honours the teachers those who awarded PhD.
- Encourages the teachers to take up Major and Minor Research Projects.
- Motivates the faculties to publish their research papers in reputed journals.
- Encourages the students and teachers to participate in National/ International Seminars/Workshops and Conferences.
- Create awareness among the students about the authenticity of research projects
In tune with the directions of University, Anti-Ragging Cell is constituted in the college. The cell is intented for making students aware of the inhuman act of ragging and to provide legal awarness to students to curb ragging.