Towards realizing our vision of holistic education, the college visualizes a pattern of education founded on Christian values and secular principles and has formulated the following objectives:
- To motivate young men and women of all caste and religion to avail of the best higher education opportunity leading to research, social welfare and nation building.
- To provide an additional opportunity to the Christian Minority students and marginalized communities to find a space for education and to infuse in them an urge for knowledge and social commitment.
- To cultivate a sense of discipline, human values and moral uprightness in our younger generation.
- To make the young ones conscious of socio-economic realities and respond meaningfully and effectively to effect a lasting impact on our social fabric.
- To enable students to play an integral part in nation building by protecting our nature and promoting sustainable development.
- To provide students an opportunity to learn in a multicultural context respecting all cultures.
World Environment Day Special Programme: “Plant a Tree and Add a New Friend Challenge”
The NSS units of our College enthusiastically celebrated the Wor…Read more
A Webinar is organised by National Service Scheme of Henry Baker C…Read more
World Environment Day
Plant a tree at home and add a new friend in your lifeRead more
International Day of yoga
“Get Your Balance Right”- A Webinar is organised by Na…Read more
A Creative Challenge Competition was organised by the Covid Cell…April 24, 2020Read more
Webinar on “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”
A Webinar on the topic “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” …April 25, 2020Read more
National level Online Quiz
National level Online Quiz on Tourism was conducted by the D…April 30, 2020Read more