CORE VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- To ensure excellence in teaching, research and service to meet the needs of all our stakeholders such as students, employers, faculty, staff, community, and the citizens of India.
- To equip students with sound knowledge and skill.
- To offer educational programs with a plethora of innovative concepts, for creating a host of talented students.
- To encourage an open student-oriented culture with an understanding of students, their needs, goals and aspirations.
- To develop exceptional opportunities for study and research and system of industry-institution interaction, through industry-liaison cells for students to contribute to our Nation’s economic growth.
- To evolve a friendly face of education with emphasis laid on science, arts, commerce, literature and research.
- To develop leadership characterized by openness, fairness and firmness.
- To foster respect for all people and appreciation of diversity in our academic enterprise.
- To promote civic responsibility expressed as public involvement, individual responsibility, personal integrity and commitment to service.
- To ensure accountability and proper assessment at all levels in the institute.
World Environment Day Special Programme: “Plant a Tree and Add a New Friend Challenge”
The NSS units of our College enthusiastically celebrated the Wor…Read more
A Webinar is organised by National Service Scheme of Henry Baker C…Read more
World Environment Day
Plant a tree at home and add a new friend in your lifeRead more
International Day of yoga
“Get Your Balance Right”- A Webinar is organised by Na…Read more
A Creative Challenge Competition was organised by the Covid Cell…April 24, 2020Read more
Webinar on “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”
A Webinar on the topic “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” …April 25, 2020Read more
National level Online Quiz
National level Online Quiz on Tourism was conducted by the D…April 30, 2020Read more