Admission for UG
Candidates who are applying online shall follow the instructions given below:
1. Click on the “Account creation” link provided in the www.cap.mgu.ac.in web page
2. Fill in the minimum personal details required with utmost care.
3. Only one account can be created using a single mobile number and email id. All communications like application number and password shall be sent to the registered mobile number and hence candidates should take utmost care while giving mobile number.
4. Create a ‘Password’. (The password will be used for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
5. After the successful creation of account, you will be provided a six digit application number starting with 1. The application number will have to be retained by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
6. Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly. The applicant can give upto forty options.
7. After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall remit the application fee.
8. Pay the application fee by clicking on the “PAY NOW” button which will redirect the applicant to the Online Payment Gateway. Applicant can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
9. After remitting the fee, the applicant will be redirected back to the application page.
10. Upload the photo, signature and digital copies of the supporting documents.
11. Take the print out of the confirmation page which will have to be retained by the candidate for future reference.